Sony Ericsson X10 unlock code input
Today, we received 2 pieces of Sony Ericsson X10 from T-mobile UK for unlocking. We got the unlock code, but struggle to input the unlock code as the way for X10 to input the code is different from normal SE phone.
In the end, my mate helped me to find out the way to input it.
1. You input the sim from another network
2. Turn on the phone
3. It will pop up a box on screen and request you to input an unlock code
4. keep pressing the "unlock code" box with your finger and then the number pad will pop up at the bottom of screen
5. Input the 16 digits unlock code
6. Press "UNLOCK" button which is below the unlock code box on screen
7. It will then tell you "unlock sucessful"
8. You can now use the phone on any networks. (PS You only need to input the unlock code 1st time, you don't need to do it anymore next time you turn on the phone)
-PS At the moment, we can only unlock orange, T-mobile UK or Vodafone UK X10i