sony ericsson debrand software
|Debrand: Debrand also means unbrand or decustomise. It removes the service providing startup logo / customised menu / settings inside the phone by installing the generic (original) phone firmware. Phone generally works faster and more stable. It also fixes the bugs / remove some restriction in some branded firmware.|
|What you require: Datacable , Computer with window XP or Vista|
|Delivery time: 1 to 24 hours or instant if I am online at the Live Support|
|Support Models: Debrand C702 C703 C901 C902 C903 C905 C510 G502 G700 G705 G900 K310 K320 K530 K550 K630 K610 K618 K660 K770 K790 K800 K810 K818 K850 K858 S500 T650 T658 T700 T707 T715 TM506 W200 W300 W508 W580 W595 W610 W660 W705 W710 W715 W760 W810 W830 W850 W880 W888 W890 W902 W910 W908 W950 W958 W980 W995 V630 V640 Z530 Z610 Z710 Z750 Z770 Z780 - PDA - P1i, P990i, W950i, w960i, M600i U1 Satio Vivaz|
What is Debrand ?
Debrand - It is also known as "unbrand" or "decustomise" (DEBRAND WILL NOT UNLOCK YOUR MOBILE)
Debrand means - Decustomise branding such as service provider startup, menu, WAP, GPRS or MMS setting in the phone software.
- All branding removed (no more customised startup)
- Phone is more stable (as the branded firmware only tests with their own network (Eg, Vodafone branded firmware doesn't care if the branded phone software will work well if the customer unlocked it and use it on other networks. It's fairly common that people find branded phone crashes more often once they use it on another network. For generic firmware, it tested extensively by sony on different networks before it releases)
- Removed MMS / WAP / GPRS setting restriction - input whatever setting you want
- Decustomise the button(s) on keypad which normally bring you to the service provider web
- Faster menu
- We will also upgrade your software to the latest current version during the debranding
- More memory - no crap
(a) Vodafone: Vodafone live
- Remove MP3 ringtone restriction - No more need for DRM (Download and use whatever MP3 ringtones you like)
(b) Orange - Orange World
- Remove the orange shortcut bar on the left side of the menu - Full screen wall paper
- Enable the RSS FEED which orange software disabled
- Remove THREE startup logo or other WAP / GPRS settings
- Enable the 2G (GSM) / 3G (Dual mode) selection function
What you require to debrand your phone at home?
1. WinXP / Vista Computer
2. The datacable which comes with the phone
3. Internet connection
This D.I.Y. debrand package includes:
(1) ONE credit & instruction which allows you to debrand & software update ONE Sony Ericsson phone.
(2) A detailed step by step instructions on how to Debrand your phones. I can assure it's very straight forward to do.
If you have any problem in using our software, our
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or in forum: www.kingmobilephone.com/forum
Example or more information about debranding can be found here