Sony Ericsson X10 X10i Xperia mini / mini pro e10,e15,m1,u20,w100,w150 Unlock in London (O2,Orange, T-mobile, 3 UK or Any other networks)
|by post: Unlock your phone by sending it to us by post|
|What we require from you: Phone with battery ,|
|Delivery time: 5mins if you bring the phone to shop before 4pm or collect next day|
|Support Models: Sony Ericsson X10 X10i Xperia Sony Ericsson X10 mini Sony Ericsson X10 mini pro U20i Sony Ericsson e10,e15,m1,u20,w100,w150|
Q: What things do I send to you together the phone ?
A: I only need the phone, battery and the return address. Please remove the sim / memory card or other accessories.
Q: What is Debrand ? what's the benefit to phone ?
Debrand means - Decustomise branding such as service provider startup, menu, WAP, GPRS or MMS setting in the phone software.
- All branding removed (no more customised startup)
- Removed MMS / WAP / GPRS setting restriction - input whatever setting you want
- Decustomise the button(s) on keypad which normally bring you to the service provider web
- Faster menu
- We will also upgrade your software to the latest current version during the debranding
- More memory - no crap
(a) Vodafone: Vodafone live
- Remove MP3 ringtone restriction - No more need for DRM (Download and use whatever MP3 ringtones you like)
(b) Orange - Orange World
- Remove the orange shortcut bar on the left side of the menu - Full screen wall paper
- Enable the RSS FEED which orange software disabled
- Remove THREE startup logo or other WAP / GPRS settings
- Enable the 2G (GSM) / 3G (Dual mode) selection function